For the Guests of Willow Creek Country Club
The following rules and guidelines are provided for your information. To ensure the enjoyment of our facilities by both our members and our guests, we ask that you familiarize yourself with these rules and abide by them while visiting our club.
GENERAL RULES FOR GUESTS
Non-members are welcome to enjoy Willow Creek’s amenities—swimming, dining, bowling, and business meetings—while in the company of a current social or equity member. Golf may be enjoyed in the company of an equity member.
Members and their families, guests, and visitors are expected to wear attire appropriate for the activity in which they are participating at the club. Attire not considered appropriate at any time in the clubhouse includes, but is not limited to:
- Excessively worn blue jeans, jeans shorts, cut-offs, short shorts, tee shirts, tank tops, halter tops, or bathing suits.
- Torn, tattered,obscene or unclean clothing are not permitted and shoes or sandals must be worn outside of locker rooms.
- Shirts should be tucked in at all times, according to the design of the shirt.
- Hats are not to be worn by men in the Willow Room after 6:00 pm, and are not, at any time, to be worn in the backward position.
SPECIAL OCCASION DRESS
Special-occasion dress, i.e., no denim, is required for the Easter, Mother's Day, and Christmas buffets, and the black-tie-optional Lights On event. When other occasions require special occasion dress, notice will be made.
Management shall have the final determination as to the appropriateness of dress.
Dogs or other pets are not permitted on the golf course, grounds, or in the clubhouse.
PARKING AND SPEED LIMITS
Members and guests must use designated parking areas. Handicap spaces are reserved for those with handicap identification. Parking is not permitted in spaces marked “No Parking.” The maximum speed limit on club property is 15 miles per hour.
The club is not responsible for loss of property from the clubhouse or lockers, or for any loss or damage sustained by members or guests on the premises. Any member or guest who removes or damages club property will be charged for such property, as determined by management.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS & MAP
Click here for a map to Willow Creek.
The guest of an equity member may golf up to six times per year, when in the company of the equity member. Social members and their guests do not have golf or driving-range privileges.
Each member and guest should be thoroughly familiar with the following rules. USGA rules shall govern play except in certain instances where LOCAL course rules may apply and therefore take precedence. Such LOCAL rules are printed on the WCCC scorecards.
No member or guest shall reprimand any employee of Willow Creek Country Club.
The main focus of the golf course dress regulations is to require that all golfers wear clothing deemed appropriate to the traditions of the game. Members are reminded that they are responsible to explain these regulations to guests to avoid a situation in which the guest is denied access to the course due to non-compliance with these regulations. The following attire is required when on the golf course, putting greens, or driving range:
|With sleeve no collar required; without sleeve must have collar.
|Tailored (not excessively baggy or oversized) & no more than 5 inches above knee.
|No more than 5 inches above knee.
|Appropriate “non-metal spiked” golf shoes and golf sandal
|T-shirts, tube tops, tank tops, and halter tops.
|Denim or denim look-a-likes. Swimming attire, sweat suits, cut offs, basketball shorts, tennis shorts, running shorts, bicycle shorts or warm ups.
|Are not to be worn in the backward position.
|Flip-flops, bare feet, or street shoes.
* Please check with the Pro Shop if further clarification is needed.
- ALL GOLFERS MUST REGISTER WITH THE PRO SHOP BEFORE STARTING.
- All play will start from the 1st tee unless authorized by the pro.
- Players coming off the 9th green have priority over those starting on the 10th tee.
GENERAL PLAY AND SPEED OF PLAY
- Practice pitching and putting must be confined to the putting green, practice range, or practice hole.
- If a match fails to keep its pace on the course and loses in distance more than one clear hole, the players following are entitled to go through.
- Each player must have his/her own golf bag and clubs and each bag may contain only one set of golf clubs.
- Foursomes only shall be permitted to play the course at any time, unless permission is granted by the club professional.
- To preserve the pace of play, the Pro Shop may require singles, twosomes, threesomes, or fivesomes to join up, split up, take carts, etc.
- Groups of four shall have priority of play. Other groups will be extended no additional rights other than those commensurate with the normal etiquette of golf. Although in all circumstances, common courtesy would dictate that if there is an open hole in front of a playing group, the playing group should step aside and allow the following group to play through, if said group desires.
- Under all circumstances, players are expected to follow directives offered by the marshal.
- The time allowed for an 18-hole round shall not exceed 4 hours. Players not in compliance with this time, or, per management’s opinion, with the pace of the overall field, will be asked to speed up or pick up their ball and move to the next hole.
- Divots on fairways and ball marks on greens must be repaired immediately.
- Golf lessons taken on Willow Creek Country Club property may be given only by Willow Creek professionals.
- Glass containers of any kind are prohibited on the golf course.
- All golf carts must stay off the edge of the tee crown and avoid parking in or running through damp or wet spots, or newly sodded ground. Use cart paths where provided.
- Carts are not to be parked on the fairway in front of the green. Leave your cart in the rough or drive around to the back of the green BEFORE you putt out.
- Drive at least 30 feet away from the edge of the green and never drive a cart on the apron of the green.
- It is the responsibility of the driver to follow cart signs located throughout the course.
- All persons who drive golf carts agree to pay or reimburse Willow Creek Country Club for all charges incidental to all breakages, shortages or damage, other than ordinary wear to said cart during the term of the lease.
- Under no circumstances may more than two players ride on a golf cart.
- Any person failing to observe cart regulations will be denied use of golf carts.
- Persons under the age of 21 must have a state-issued driver's license to operate an electric golf cart.
- Members shall inform their guests of the rules regarding use of carts and shall be responsible for their guests’ compliance and any damages.
- Golf carts shall be returned to the Pro Shop after completion of use. On occasion, golf carts must be returned to the Pro Shop at a designated time for a special event.
Guests are not permitted before 12:00 pm on Saturdays.
- Golfing guests must be accompanied by a member of the club or approved by the golf professional or general manager.
- The host member is responsible for the behavior of their guests, as well as all charges that are incurred.
- All golfing guests may play a maximum of six times per calendar year.
Children under 8 years of age, accompanied or otherwise, are NOT permitted on the golf course at any time.